Tuesday, October 14, 2008

we made it home...





here are some pictures from the last 24 hours, as you can tell we are a little obsessed with our little princess :) everyone seems to be adjusting well, missy is a good sister and larry is more than curious about our little bundle of joy -- however, rocko pretty much wants nothing to do with her sadly...im sure at some point he will come around...

our fist night home went really well -- though before ella was born, we were sure that we wouldnt want her in bed with us -- once the time came, we couldnt bring ourselves to put her anywhere else...she spent the first part of the night laying on jons chest, and i dont think ive ever seen him sleep so well...and then she spent the rest of the night laying on mine...she woke us up three times to feed and we were both quite impressed with her consumption...jon has now determined that we cant call larry big pig anymore -- cause little ella has now won that title...but in all truth, she needs to eat as much as possible because like all babies, they lose weight before they gain and in her case, she needs to gain lots of it :)

we have been lucky enough to have my parents and sister around for support -- my parents spent the whole weekend at the hospital with us, which made things so much easier...sadly though, my moms car was stolen from the hospital parking lot right before we were discharged...so keep them in your thoughts and prayers -- we are all hoping that they get their car back -- undamaged...my sister also spent the last few days with us -- while we were in the hospital, she stayed with the dogs (which we greatly appreciate) and even spent all day yesterday and today at the house with us...so it was really nice having those extra hands around :)

anyways -- here are some pictures from the last 24 hours, which include her first car ride, meeting of the puppies and some just random cute ones, enjoy :)




















4 comments:

Lana said...

those little legs are too cute! i love the photo of john and ella!

Jessica Zevely said...

This is OUT OF CONTROL ridiculous. I am melting as we speak. Seriously, she's just beautiful....I can't even wait one more second until I get to see her. She doesn't look tiny until you look at the one of Jon and her!!! That is insane! I'm so happy the big brother and sister are adjusting well. She's precious. I love her so much!!

Georgia said...

She is adorable! omg soo tiny! All these tiny babes these days! How did I make one giant boy!! I cannot wait to meet her this weekened!!
Oh, and I would make sure she's in your hands when jessica leaves your house tonight...!!

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

Love the air guitar picture in there...she so freaking cute! I can't wait to come home and meet her! I hope you are doing good! I will see you and your baby girl last week of December!!!!