Thursday, November 6, 2008

on a rainy afternoon...

the most beautiful girl in the world

so last night was probably one of the funnest nights ive had with ella thus far...she was wide awake, smiling, happy and looking all around...so we thought it would be the perfect time to pull out some of her toys and see what she was made of :) her favorite was the rattle, cause she could put in her mouth and lick it...check out a couple of the videos, they are super cute...she even gets mad at the rattle and


3 comments:

Jessica Zevely said...

Ok ridiculous. She looks like she's about to pick the rattle up and start shaking it!!!! She's so big..and I agree, she is beautiful and I love her to death. She looks more and more like you every time I see her!!!
Love, Auntie Jess

Unknown said...

What an amazing little one! Enjoy life and its goodness. I'll see you at Thanksgiving I hope. Take Care! Sally Lowell

Unknown said...

What an entertainer?! She is so precious! I'm sure you just love her to pieces. Glad you like my blog. Joyce is definitely the love of my life. We do need to get together soon!

Suttida