Tuesday, January 20, 2009

RIP Larry Saucier 12/4/06-1/20/08






After a long fight after his surgery, Larry has passed on. As most of you know, Larry had his second surgery after eating a kong on wednesday -- Sunday we realized something wasnt right and when we took him in yesterday -- they did surgery again and discovered that he had a leak in his intestine which caused an infection inside him. The vets did all that they could, but sadly, it was his time to go -- while his time in our life was brief, he made a huge impact on our lives and wont ever be forgotten.

We love you big pig and you will always be in our thoughts and in our dreams. Please stay out of trouble in heaven -- but be sure to chase all the puppies you can and eat all the carrots and apples you want...big hugs and sloppy kisses...

we miss you.



silly puppy loving the snow

5 comments:

Momma of a baby cupcake said...

I'm so sorry guys! I'm thinking about you. Let me know if you need anything.
~Breeana

Jess said...

I'm so sorry honey...You know I'm here if you need anything, I love you guys!

Jessica Zevely said...

I'm so sorry about Larry. I know how much you loved him and how lucky he was to have you guys during his time on earth.

Love you.

The LePiane's said...

So sorry, Honey! I'm gonna miss Big Pig! Losing pets sucks!

Lana said...

how awful, i'm so sorry. i know he was more of a family member than a pet. there is nothing that makes it easier, just remember him in all his silly, crazy glory and know that it gets better with time. poo.